Top 6 Reasons Pueblo Verde is the Best Value in Guanacaste
If you are considering purchasing Real Estate in Guanacaste, odds are you’ve read about the best views, the best amenities, and the best prices. Until you see the various properties yourself and make your decision, we’ve provided a list of some of the most important amenities — all of which are available at Pueblo Verde. There are many great developments in Guanacaste but if you want the best priced lot given the features few others can provide, make sure you look at Pueblo Verde.
6. High speed internet – Ask most people who live in Guanacaste about the quality of their internet connection and you will probably hear complaints about slow speeds, download limits and frequent outages. Pueblo Verde has reliable broadband internet access for residents so they can keep in touch with family, friends and business contacts through Skype & FaceTime, stream video and music and enjoy day-to-day browsing without having the impulse to throw gadgets out the window.
5. Lumber, lumber everywhere – Whether you’re a carpenter or you just enjoy sitting on finished furniture, you can appreciate the opportunity of available lumber on your lot. Having previously been a reforestation lumber plantation, all of the lots come with mature trees covering much of the land. The forest not only provides shade and animal habitat, it allows PV residents to save money by using the lumber in your home construction and other carpentry projects. By taking out the lumber species, you also allow for native species to grow back.
4. The highway – Don’t underestimate the maintenance needed to keep up a personal car on Guanacaste roads. Pueblo Verde residents get to enjoy pavement all the way from the international airport in Liberia, an hour’s drive away, to our front gate,
3. Two sources of water – Water lines from both the municipal water service in Paraiso and our private well are at all lots and ready for hookup. Most lots for sale in our area have just one source, and it might be a personal well with a complex pump system that you have to maintain yourself.
2. Location, location, location – Pueblo Verde is located just a few kilometers from the beach; you can leave home and be swimming in the Pacific five minutes later. At the same time, our serene, forested community has no through traffic and is set far enough inland that surges in tourism don’t affect the peace and quiet.
1. “Neighbors with Nature” – We’re a community of friends who believe in helping each other and enjoying and protecting our beautiful natural surroundings in Pueblo Verde. Through a strong Homeowner’s Association we work together to manage and enhance community resources.
Of course, there are many more reasons why a lot in Pueblo Verde is a good investment. Tack on great neighbors who get along, homesteading highly encouraged on your property (you want chickens or a rooster? go for it!), and 20+ years of Guanacaste living experience next door at El Centro Verde and you get a one-of-a-kind community focused on living simply and happily in Costa Rica.